The Paxton Health Plan has been running since February 2014. It has been a great success with almost a quarter of our clients taking the Health Plan out for their beloved pets so far.
The Health Plan was set up to help spread the cost of routine treatment i.e vaccinations, flea and worming treatment, whilst reducing the overall cost to yourself.
The plan includes:
• Full vaccinations and health check with vet at time of vaccination.
• 12 months of flea and worming treatments dispensed every 3 months.
• FREE six monthly check up with nurse.
Additional benefits of being a member are:
• 10% off dentistry and dental products.
• 10% off neutering.
• 10% off pet food products including prescription diets from our wholesaler.
• 20% off kennel cough vaccination.
• 20% off senior health checks.
• Free nail clippings with the nurse.
There is no joining fee, or tie in period, and the affordable monthly payments are collected by direct debit.
We have had some brilliant feedback from many of our clients who feel that their pets and themselves are benefitting from the Health Plan:
‘’The Paxton Heath Plan is an affordable way of spreading the cost of my cats vet bills.
It is value for money, especially with two cats’’
‘’The free six monthly check ups with the nurse is great as you are always reassured that your pets are happy and healthy in between visits’’
‘’The plan helps to spread the costs of vaccinations, flea and worming treatment. The discount on food is also a great saving.’’
’’As I have two cats it can all add up and become quite expensive but having this health plan helps to spread the costs.’’
’’I recommend Paxton Heath Plan for all pet owners as you always have reassurance and peace of mind that your pets are in safe hands and routine healthcare costs are covered.”