So far this Christmas week we have seen quite a few seasonal misadventures already:
1. One dog stole and ate a beef rib and is still in our hospital recovering
2. Another dog climbed up onto the kitchen surface and ate TWO boxes of chocolates. He was made sick immediately, and is doing well
3. A friend’s dog is in hospital after eating a Christmas cake full of raisins which have damaged his kidneys
4. And this rat…. who ate part of a Christmas decoration, which got lodged on his incisor teeth, preventing him from eating until it was removed!
PLEASE BE VIGILANT WITH YOUR NAUGHTY PETS THIS CHRISTMAS!!